Devouring Houston: Exploring Houston One Bite at a time

Houston has so many incredible food establishments...from sumptuously designed restaurants to fun storefronts selling gourmet cookies. From Mexican Food Carts to the Best BBQ in the World. And...I want to expore it one bite at a time.



Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dessert Gallery

Love me some Dessert Gallery!  My favorite confection offered is the Turtle Candy Cake ($6.50/slice; $42.50/whole cake).  With caramel swimming on top of a moist, smooth, light chocolate cake, pecans sprinkled inside and an ample supply of chocolate buttercream, what is not to like, much less die for!?  Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!  Heavenly.  Luscious.  Scrumptious.


This cake is jubilation....purely one of the greatest, most delectable, delicious things God ever helped man (or woman...) create. 

I also like their Brownies..."The World's Best Brownies" as they are called.  I don't know if they are the world's best...but they definitely can compete for the title.  The Wow Factor is huge...one bite and bliss happens.  Crispy top layer.  Fudgy inside.  Chocolate chunks are abundant.  Rich.  Delish.  I would have shown a picture in this post, but...well...I ate The Brownie in my car on the way home.  I'm sorry...it just couldn't be helped.

Dessert Gallery
1616 Post Oak Boulevard
Houston, Texas 77057
        -And-
3600 Kirby Drive, Suite D
Houston, Texas 77098
http://www.dessertgallery.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment